14/01/2011




2011 is shaping up to be a great year, i know it's only starting and maybe i'm getting way ahead of myself but for some reason i'm really positive. i know i've said before that the worst things about new years is finding out that nothing's changed...but i plan on doing a lot of changes this year, and i mean personal changes because in all honesty i'm done with being negative all the time and always expecting the worst, i mean, i'm 21!! my head shouldn't be this messy.

but me being me, of course, the thing i'm most excited about this year is the fact that my favorite band is coming up with a new album, it's just what i needed since nothing makes me happier than the maccabees so i'm certain they'll help me out with my new motto of positive thinking. an on the topic of new records, 2011 will be a great year, the strokes are making a comeback, bombaby bicycle club will have a release, so will laura marling..over all it is pretty exciting! but i've been obsessing over some bands that have yet to release a record and i'll post about them tomorrow, but today and because it is my first post and i want to have a great start..this post is dedicated to the maccabees and the hope for a great new record that hopefully will help me along my 2011 venture

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen that picture before!
    It looks recent. First thing that springs to mind is 'where is Sam?' :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. sam was making tea according to the caption xx

    ReplyDelete